The small size tomato, (Lycopersicon esculentum) which due to its shape is known as "acorn" or “bottle-shaped”, belongs to the family Solanaceae (Solanaceae) and is considered to be the most palatable representative of all tomato varieties we grow today. It is rich in antioxidants and can ideally accompany salads or consumed as a snack.
VARIETIESTOMATA LOBELLO (AGROSEM)
- Cylindrical, bottle-shape with a rounded top.
- Average fruit weight 18-22 gr.
- Fruit length 40-45 mm and diameter 25 mm.
- Cluster consisting of 12 to 14 fruits.
- Fruit color bright red.
- Very early cycle and long durability fruits.
OTHER VARIETIESORNELLA (HAZERA)
AVAILABLE PACKAGING TYPES
|Cherry tomato (Bottle-shaped)||Loose in carton 40x30x11 cm./ weight 3kg||152 cartons|
|Cherry tomato (Bottle-shaped)||Punet of 500 gr. 10 punets/carton 60x40x9 cm.||92 cartons|